January 17, 201412 yr comment_619067 Jane Monheit 2013 The Heart Of The Matter Edited January 17, 201412 yr by mikeymad Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619135 Red Fang - "2009" ... ... (outside of the Holy Mountain/Black Tusk split 7"? This is def my favorite metal release of year 2009) ... Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619179 María Dolores Pradera - Los Grandes Éxitos de María Dolores Pradera: Amarraditos Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619199 Stanley Clarke with Jp Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619204 Awesome Mike! Clarke is just amazing as he's ever been. Jp's hair sure has gotten long!?!? Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619223 Jp's hair sure has gotten long!?!? I think he meant that he was seeing both of them. Alright, no I don't. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619226 Hot F'ing Tuna Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk Report
January 18, 201412 yr Author comment_619229 Have fun in the sun, boys. So far, Stanley Clarke wins. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619232 The Handsome Family - Last Days of Wonder ... ... A husband/wife act that I've adored since the mid 90's. Reportedly ... she (Rennie Sparks) writes the lyrics and he (Brett Sparks) writes the music. Whichever the case may be. It's pretty special. ... .. "Like four million tons of hydrogen / exploding on the sun / like the whisper of the termites / building castles in the dust" Awesome. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_619236 Have fun in the sun, boys. So far, Stanley Clarke wins. JJ Grey without Mofro Up next Galactic and then Tedeschi Trucks Band Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_619315 Warpaint on NPR First Listen I'll go into it when I finish this: The Gary McFarland Orchestra - Special Guest Soloist: Bill Evans A quite overlooked album full of beautiful harmonies and interplay. Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_619358 Moderatimage.jpg And their second album "II":image.jpg Great design/images. Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_619376 I'll go into it when I finish this: The Gary McFarland Orchestra - Special Guest Soloist: Bill Evans A quite overlooked album full of beautiful harmonies and interplay. Yeah, I could see why you'd want to finish that first. I quite liked Warpaint, but it's not no Bill Evans. Me, now: oneohtrix point never, considering going to the concert tonight. Yeah, I might have to do that. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.