Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today

  2. I used to know the exact number of my OS, it never mattered even one rat fart, so now I really don’t care.
  3. xand1x changed their profile photo
  4. Got to be honest I don't even know what OS I am running anymore. WTF even is Golden Gate 27.0.1? If my MacBook doesn't crash and I can get my email I'm in old-fart heaven.
  5. Music on TIDALgreen star - bleeding swirlsListen to bleeding swirls on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceExample:
  6. Yesterday

  7. Lunch á deux With plates. Fancy.
  8. Jambalaya on the bayou
  9. dsavitsk replied to swt61's topic in Music
    She makes a Cameo on the Netflix show "How to get to Heaven from Belfast". Ep. 3 iirc. Another person to add to the list of, if not "best guitar players" at least excellent guitar players doing interesting things with the instrument is Jeff Parker.
  10. Thanks, Pars! I think the case is too hot, so let it runs at 18mA today. A little bit cooler than yesterday when stable. The attenuator was made by me, following the picture below (50K) : Transformer was custom-made by local company. 2x330vac 250ma 2x18vac 500ma And about the voltage select PCB.... it is from my dead Denafrips iris DDC, e-waste recycling.🤪
  11. RIP - Freddie Jackson 70
  12. Naunz joined the community
  13. This is "Lush" by Green Star, not "Green Star" by Lush, but it sure sounds like them.
  14. AI Lemony Chicken & Mushroom Skillet for Two
  15. Last week

  16. Required listening. RIP EMS
  17. This one kind of stings. In 1994, I was totally in love with this fantastic girl called Nicky and she ditched me for another guy that she's still married to. He has all his hair, does triathlons and sh1t and they have three strapping sons, so honestly pretty great call from Nicky in retrospect. 🤷‍♂️
  18. Eva Marie Saint passes at 102 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eva-marie-saint-dies-age-102-on-the-waterfront/
  19. So Jim Bakker croaked, which got me thinking about the 80s. He had a sex scandal with Jessica Hahn. She cashed in on her "fame" and appeared in a few music videos, most infamously with Sam Kinison. That one sucks. Sam was at times a great comedian, but his music career was pathetic. In a much more interesting example, she appeared in a video by the nuclear (and ecology) obsessed Nuclear Assault. Not my favorite example of 80s thrash, but it holds up pretty well.
  20. I'm pretty sure he hates all of Humanity America, but California particularly much. ...which tells me you're doing something right. Keep it up! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2026-10-05/us-pays-950-million-to-buy-california-ice-jails-from-geo-group
  21. That would suck, but I just want to verify Trump still loves San Francisco, right?
  22. That is a very compact build, congrats! I know Nelson Pass says that around 50-55°C is what he usually recommends as a max, but that is for MosFets. Is that a Khozomo attenuator? It also looks like you tucked a voltage select PCB in the upper left corner... nice! What transformer did you use? Custom?
  23. White House defends Trump comment to let Iran 'take out'...Gavin Newsom called the remarks "deranged", but the White House said Trump was warning of the risk of a nuclear Iran.
  24. In September of 2009, I drove to a local brick & mortar store and paid them $30 for a DVD of Snow Leopard. It felt like a genuine upgrade from 10.5. Some time I after that I doubled the RAM in my laptop (remember when we could do that?) from 2GB to 4. I also replaced the spinning rust HDD with an SSD. Good times.
  25. A Motown machine that writes music (and I'm not talking about Stevie Wonder or Holland–Dozier–Holland)?
  26. A guy on reddit built a "1968 system." A 275 driving Cornwalls had got him like this:
  27. First post here, just want to share pictures of Carbon I built. My goal is as small as it can be. Use c3m0900170m instead of c2m1000170d (to-3pf version of c3m0900170d), lm4040-10 instead of lt1021-10, ksc5042m instead of ksc5026m, 2sc2705 instead of pzta42 (easy to buy from local shop). Two output sockets from Stax for pro bias and normal bias. It runs at 400V, 20mA. Heatsink temperature is about 55°C after an hour (ambient temperature is around 24°C). No short, no magic smoke, everything seems fine. 🙂
  28. SILO Season 3 I found it more interesting and with more action than the previous ones.
  29. HAH. Controversial televangelist Jim Bakker dies at 86. Know Your MemeRIPBOZO | Know Your MemeRIP Bozo, often written as RIPBOZO, is a phrase used online to celebrate a person's death, deeming them a "bozo," commonly defined as someone who is insign

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.