Everything posted by nikongod
-
Happy Birthday, Colin!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy 50th Birthday swt61!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthdays Edwood and cclragnarock!!
Happy birthday!
-
Happy Birthday thrice!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday thrice!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday diebenkorn!
Happy Birthday!
-
Looking for Closed back Headphones
Dusty, happy 22000 posts.
-
Happy birthday VPI!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday episiarch!
Happy Birthday!
-
NYC Alert: Beer for Beasts in Brooklyn
I totally misread the title. Unless it conflicts with the NYC head-case headphone meet I'm very interested in going.
-
KGSS Mod(s)
I am pretty sure that the OP's "excessive gain" comment comes from the fact that he is using a stepper with 1db steps=24db of range. Nobody notices that they have too much gain when their volume controls are set to -39db 24db+15db=39db Considering that he only needed to knock off another 15db id say the gain is pretty well set. Why not change the gain with the feedback resistors? I am curious which inputs were used to test. I mean SE or balanced? I have seen the frequency response described in SIMULATIONS of the BH using SE inputs. I know, I know, its a weak comparison but the topology of the input stage and how feedback is applied are similar.
-
Happy Birthday Absorbine_Sr!
Happy Birthday!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
damn, dunno what else to say.
-
Meet Neko!
Congrats on the cute dog! Double bonus round for rescuing her from a shelter.
- Happy Birthday Grahame!
-
Happy Birthday jvlgato!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
SME 3012 tonearm Has been on my list of dream gear for a while I hope its nice with the Denon 103.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
I got my shirts last night. They look GREAT! Thanks!
-
slower forum
I missed 11:11:11 11/11/11 by a few minutes but this is my 666'th post
-
Speaker Porn
They look like KR tubes in a KR amp. link to mfr
-
Monitors/Speakers Acting as Headphone Amp?
have ever sticky you worthy thread seen more of? of for not one sure I am cant think. a doubt stay this is to here without thread. ps: English internets loose posting in for readable you one.
- Happy Birthday Luis
-
CES - Anyone else here?
Id bet yikes would be a good bouncer.
-
Happy Birthdays Looser101 and Knuckledragger!!
Happy Birthday!
-
slow forum
Seen while driving in Hackensack. NJ