Everything posted by guzziguy
-
What did you do today?
Congrats John. "gotcha day" is such a great name.
-
Happy birthday, NightWoundsTime!
Thus my smiley. I'd love to have some Britt's. Fortunately, there's nothing close to Britt's nearby so it's easy to resist them.
-
Happy birthday, NightWoundsTime!
Happy Birthday Matt. :prettyprincess: Now you can drive up to Britt's when you want great donuts.
-
Considering a move to vintage horn type speakers
They sound great as long as you are sitting in their tiny, tiny sweet spot. I heard them at a dealer's house in 1979. A xylophone jazz piece was being played. It sounded so real I could smell the wood. But you have to sit in a head-width sweet spot. The person who designed the Beveridge speakers lives here in Santa Barbara.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Bridge playing/teaching software. My game could use some upgrading.
-
Happy birthday Riceboy!
Happy Birthday Laine. :prettyprincess: We miss you.
-
What did you do today?
My condolences Steve. Sorry for your loss. I drink a toast to Fred. Brent, glad everything turned out OK. Now you know why parents get gray hair early.
-
The "#$!* I forgot to Order It" Thread
Did you get a response Marc? I'm going to put together my order for the remaining parts of the JFET project. I could easily add this to it.
-
Happy birthday, archosman!
Happy Birthday! :prettyprincess: See? Listening to too much Rush Limbaugh is bad for you.
-
Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Just arrange a visit to Bottlehead and you can hear everything. You live very close to them.
-
slow forum
Don't think so. Hawaii and Lousiana are way off too.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Fixed link
- slow forum
-
Happy Birthday en480c4!
Happy Birthday Ian. :prettyprincess: Have a great one!
-
Stupid criminals...
The smart criminals are in Congress.
-
B22 dead, what to do?
Be sure you insert it in the proper orientation. It wouldn't do to have it backwards.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Optivisor and accessories.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Main St. Band - It's a local (Ventura) band of ancient guys playing pretty good Dixieland. I bought a CD at the Ventura County Fair last Tuesday. Joshua Redman - Compass Joshua Redman - Elastic
-
What did you do today?
What's that WOD called?
-
slow forum
They are cryo'ed and make the music sound better.
-
Moving to Monitors
Bile? It's a lot better than Instant Breakfast.
-
Can we get rid of sliders on pictures?
Yes. Thank you very much for removing the sliders. It's much better now.
-
slow forum
Yes, but it's unbalanced gastronomically. The taste of the burger patty will get lost in the overwhelming amount of grilled cheese. To make it work, it needs to have 2 or 3 patties.
-
The Coolest
Actually, why don't we arrange it that when somebody subscribes to HC, their account isn't immediately activated. Part of the subscription process would be to send them an email with the "Welcome PM" verbiage and a link to activate their account. The link could be entitled "I have read the Welcome notice". This is a pretty common thing on other forums so I'm sure that VB does it too.
-
JH Audio stuffs
At least their name is honest.