Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    http://www.watchrecon.com/?brand=deep+blue http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/sale-deep-blue-sea-diver-1k-801820.html 170+ship for the sea diver 1000, a Japanese automatic. Seems like a steal to me.
  2. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    I like my juggernaut. Watch watchrecon.com, they show up cheap
  3. but can get warm
  4. Yah if a good solution presented itself I'd be in
  5. Mashed taro with truffle oil and garlic
  6. That would be cool, but would also make for some really expensive and hard to find accomodations
  7. I haven't, I'll check it out. I've had this since it came out, and have only listened to it 3 times now.
  8. Lana Del Ray - Born to Die
  9. I watched hockey teams yesterday, but darn little hockey was played. Hopefully they remember how to work together soon.
  10. I own parallels but I haven't ever even installed windows on it.
  11. Try apple anyway, they might fix/replace it.
  12. Right, fuck off and die
  13. so buy them, and let us know
  14. great first post, good that you took the time to read your new member welcome pm, and become part of the community.
  15. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    that works if you create a hotmail account, that's what I just did.
  16. Aloha John
  17. Whale watching
  18. Lots of bikes here. I'd definitely ride more if I lived on Maui.
  19. it was probably me. Tim Powers is my favorite author.
  20. I'm reading hide me among the graves too
  21. Lilikoi quark and salted caramel gelato.
  22. I think canjam as a concept is done, it's now the marketing arm of head-fi, and is just a sponsored section of the RMAF. You could talk to Tyll about his plans for a conference tho, but I think he's thinking NYC metro first.
  23. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    oreck xl vacuum on woot for $80 http://home.woot.com
  24. my big problem is I have more than the 25,000 maximum, which meant I had to remove enough songs to get down to that point. Then it still doesn't sync with any kind of reliability, so it's just frustrating. I'd go with the amazon cloud player (and still might)
  25. Marc Ribot and David Hidalgo are both on my short list of favorite guitarists. That sounds awesome, Al. Guess which days I'm not in meetings.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.