Everything posted by grawk
-
Ye Macce Threade
yup, just registering it, nothing to be affeared of.
- The analog thread.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
rum swizzle
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
pre-season hockey pool party
-
IPB 3.2 Upgrade
I get the save bug 2 of 3 times I post.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
A sherwood feather light stick A pair of Easton hockey shorts, size adult small An Easton S7 hockey helmet, size Adult L 1 roll of white hockey tape 1 roll of clear hockey sock tape 1 roll of black with white skull and crossbones hockey tape 1 roll of black friction tape
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
and I've now killed that 1/4 bottle of talisker 10. I only have the distillers and 18 left, neither of which I like as much.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Talisker 10
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
rum swizzle
-
IPB 3.2 Upgrade
twitter box is fixed.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
They sound best with a blue hawaii besides, this is head-case, not "save me from buying shit case"
-
The Headcase Stax thread
I love the ESP950, among my favorite headphones.
- Jokes
-
Ye Macce Threade
I know SPSS doesn't work under lion, other math related products might be similarly hampered
-
slower forum
that last one is a wonderful shot
-
Ye Macce Threade
yes, you can definitely control which mailboxes are visible via imap, as I pick and choose mine, lemme see if I can dig up how. Found it:
-
Ye Macce Threade
the gmail shortcuts work for me in chrome on my macs.
-
Ye Macce Threade
So I think you can just do 2 27" monitors + your built in display, shel, if you get a macbook pro, or 1 on a macbook air
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
mysore
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
started a motor swap on my lawn mower. I will need help to get the pullies and clutch moved from the one engine to the other, and I'm still waiting on my recoil starter, since there's no battery on my mower.
-
Deals
buy.com has a deal on ebags packing cubes today: http://www.buy.com/prod/ebags-large-packing-cubes-3pc-set/q/loc/16234/204523900.html http://www.buy.com/prod/ebags-slim-packing-cubes-3pc-set/q/loc/16234/206895031.html
-
Apple Tablet
I'm pretty happy with the beta
-
Post the last thing you bought!
kohler 15hp motor
- Happy Birthday Torpedo!
- slower forum
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.