Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. No more white plastic macbook
  2. new minis and displays
  3. grawk replied to CarlSeibert's topic in Music
    it's not p2p, it's strictly a streaming service, like pandora, but you choose.
  4. grawk replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    kevin's still got a giant bug in his ass where I publically called him an asshole in a thread here last year. He's decided that because I (rightfully, imho) called him an asshole over here, that this place exists just to throw bombs for no reason at people over there. Even tho I first tried honestly to air my grievances over there, only get ignored (in the moderator lounge). So c'est la vie, kevin the asshole can suck it. Anyone else, read the welcome pm, figure out what we're about, then join in.
  5. Amanda Palmer's cover of Nirvana's Polly, streamed on Huffington Post: http://t.co/4YiWO38
  6. "I'll hate you for helping me"
  7. buy a pickup with a camper shell. That's common enough in the bay area
  8. golden gate park is inexpensive in the summer
  9. grawk replied to Voltron's topic in Off Topic
    Al, she looks wonderful in those shots. I'm sure she was amazing, because the one of her children I know is amazing.
  10. key lime grog
  11. grawk replied to oldshoe's topic in Off Topic
    We knew you liked cock, the rest of those are news
  12. grawk replied to oldshoe's topic in Off Topic
    Well what do you know, there was something hidden that claimed profanity wasn't allowed. Well, that's fixed now.
  13. grawk replied to oldshoe's topic in Off Topic
    Ok, for a few minutes, I'm gonna pretend you're not a troll. What written policy are you talking about? The welcome message says specifically that we ARE rude, abusive assholes, but that you shouldn't expect to just jump right in and do the same, because it's our house, not yours. Maybe you're confusing the rules at head-fi.org with our rules. That's a different website.
  14. Mysore cawfee
  15. grawk replied to oldshoe's topic in Off Topic
    Wait, so our forum rules say no profane speach? REALLY? We definitely have rules, but fuck if I ever noticed that one.
  16. Torchwood: Miracle Day
  17. no more ny hair ftl
  18. Spatchcock Chicken
  19. Left Hand JuJu Ginger, courtesy of Dusty McChawk
  20. grawk replied to Voltron's topic in Off Topic
    My prayers Al...
  21. Amanda Fucking Palmer Goes Down Under
  22. sxip shirey: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sxipshirey/a-bottle-of-whiskey-and-a-handful-of-bees-sxip-shi/posts/97708?ref=email&show_token=2270318d8d96981e&play=1#video
  23. I've always had a side dock. works better when using multiple screens.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.