Everything posted by grawk
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I unpacked my ATH-W10VTGs, and put them on my headphone stand. I did verify they work, even. They're in much nicer shape than his description led me to fear.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
chicken fried rice
-
Deals
http://dealmac.com/ASUS-802.11-n-Wireless-Gigabit-Router-for-110-free-shipping/465541.html Asus RT-N56U I have this router, it rocks. $110 is a great price.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather
-
Post the last thing you bought!
My bottles of The Bitter Truth Creole Bitters and Smith & Cross Navy Strength rum arrived...yay!
-
Help choosing headphones
I banned him with the following email explaination.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
coffee
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
The Secret Policeman's Other Ball
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - Cardinology
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
hi hoboken bitches, enjoy your pa beer
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I bet colin won't need help
- slower forum
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Mojito, tho with myers platinum this time, I hope my S&C gets here soon
-
Just a reminder: The end starts Saturday
They were pushed off ages ago.
-
Just a reminder: The end starts Saturday
I dunno, it made for a fun couple of days. I mean, no one sane actually believed him, so what's the harm?
-
What are you smoking right now?
I'm smoking one of my last of the old blend el rico habanas. I hate that they got bought out. The best $4 cigar in the world, imho, and now I can't get them. Oh well.
-
JH Audio stuffs
That's probably why UE changed connectors
-
JH Audio stuffs
I discovered something interesting today. The UE 10vi cable I'd had for ages wanting to get reterminated to use with my JH13s works on the JH13s with a minor modification. You just have to circumcise it to expose more of the pins, and then it's just dandy. So I now have JH13vis
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Toshiko Akiyoshi - Notorious Tourist from the East
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
yup, and bitch publically at fredmiranda
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Yah, I'd bitch about that
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
how's the condition of the part that matters? (the glass, if you're wondering)
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Blakey - The Jazz Messengers
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Yay Al's Daughter!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Illinois Jacquet - Birthday Party