Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. steelhead and sweet corn on the grill
  2. who gives a fuck if you can set up a test some shitty dac can pass. this isn't about that. it's about you being an output only device.
  3. if theyre blocking your driveway, have em towed. every time they do it.
  4. 2003 Cuvee Alexandre Syrah
  5. are you taking steroids?
  6. she doesn't seem happy to see you
  7. I used to hear good things about the momentus, but have heard worse things more recently. I'd probably either get an SSD, or go with a 750 or 1tb traditional drive.
  8. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    so you mean jeff. yah, we all do.
  9. grawk house malbec
  10. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    my invicta dive chrono with my new Zulu strap
  11. spend the next 2 weeks thinking about the welcome pm/topic
  12. Say what again, mother fucker say what one more god damn time
  13. I'm starting to run low-ish on my favorite cigars. That's probably a good thing
  14. http://www.head-fi.org now fuck off
  15. they have liquor on planes, I know, I've consumed a fuckload of it
  16. he's hoping someone will pick him up and carry him into the ladies room
  17. wait at the bar
  18. 2008 Steele Pinot Noir I'm not impressed
  19. me too. I bought these 5 years ago.
  20. It's possible that the usps people are ungruntled, of course. And getting an irate person bitching at them for something they can't control will certainly cause ungruntled people to respond less than ideally on the phone.
  21. Only if the school lets them deliver
  22. your school post office? Doesn't seem to be the problem of the USPS at that point.
  23. thats a good start
  24. weyerbacher heresy in the shade

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.