Just a reminder: The end starts Saturday

blessingx

Hey, before I forget again (Knuckledragger and I had posted awhile back) - we're all gonna start the big downward spiral in a few days. The next several months could be exciting so keep your cameras charged. A bit pissed I never got to hear the JH3A and was kinda looking forward to Apples next MBA, but I'm sure I'll be distracted, what with the gnashing of teeth and all. Evidently Saturdays start date is calculated both on Noahs boating trip (a day is a thousand years) and the letters in the date of JC starting that whole cross thing. And maybe something to do with Mayans. Possibly the return of Two and a Half Men. Anyway, sounds like Harold Camping has really done his homework (unlike in 1994). So enjoy the rest of the week. How do you plan on spending the last few days? What's in your non-torment playlist?

More info here. Video here.

imagehvlr.jpg

Pictorial representation of rapture realization or IEM insertion problems.

ZyoWT.jpg

doomsday.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6:10 AM??? That's like what, 8:10 my time? Jesus, couldn't they have at least let wake up????

According to Grahames link you should be able to get a good nights sleep, just be up and around at 6pm locally to see the fireworks (see below). I'm confused though if there's going to be a single great quake or a new one in each time zone? Does god follow DST? Who here is up on their eschatology? I'll try to help if cryptozoology comes into play. Also getting conflicting info on the number of time zones in Indiana. Is it 2 or 3? I'm trying to figure out how much punishment is going to be released there.

Describe to me what exactly you expect to happen on May 21.

I know reporters don’t like to hear from the Bible, but the Bible has every word in the original language — it was written by God. Incidentally, no churches believe that at all, they don’t hold the Bible in the high respect that it ought to be. But every word was written right from the lips of God, and God declares: [Camping reads various passages from the Book of Revelation describing the Rapture.] In other words, when we get to May 21 on the calendar in any city or country in the world, and the clock says about — this is based on other verses in the Bible — when the clock says about 6 p.m., there’s going to be this tremendous earthquake that’s going to make the last earthquake in Japan seem like nothing in comparison. And the whole world will be alerted that Judgment Day has begun. And then it will follow the sun around for 24 hours. As each area of the world gets to that point of 6 p.m. on May 21, then it will happen there, and until it happens, the rest of the world will be standing far off and witnessing the horrible thing that is happening.

What will you be doing on that day? Are you just waiting for the earthquake, are you having some kind of ceremony?

There’ll be no gatherings of any kind that I have anything to do with. There'll be no — it’ll just be simply waiting, and the likelihood is that I'll be doing what everybody else will be doing, which is listening to the radio or watching TV, seeing what is happening as it begins on the other side of the world.

If six o’clock rolls around and there are no major earthquakes, are you going to start to get worried?

It’s going to happen. It’s going to happen. I don’t even think about those kind of issues. The Bible is not — God is not playing games. I don’t even want to think about that question at all. It is going to happen.

You haven’t thought about what you’ll tell your followers on May 22 if the Rapture doesn’t take place?

I’m not even thinking about that at all. It. Is. Going. To. Happen. Because I trust the Bible implicitly, the Bible is God’s word — it’s not from a man, it’s not from an organization of some kind where there’s plenty of room for error. It is the word of God. When God speaks that it is going to happen, the Bible is a very factual book, and God gives many examples of how he has made prophesies and it always has happened in exact accord with what God has prophesied.

There were about 40 of these loons in front of my office last week. As for Ric's question:

How do you plan on spending the last few days? What's in your non-torment playlist?

Probably something which would be more likely found on mosts rapture playlists.

Rapture Parties are popping up in at least a few states. May have to attend David Byars' lecture on "The Great Success of Past Apocalypses" in Oakland.

As the Associated Press noted, there are now 175,000+ people in a sarcastically self-explanatory Facebook group called "Post Rapture Looting" where skeptics hoping to "pick up some sweet stereo equipment" will be able to presumably pillage at their leisure after Harold followers disappear into thin air.