Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. shraoaoorh rhhurcahwoc akwoooakanwo ahwh acahc rhracwoscwowhao
  2. I'm tempted by the 25" 1080p. That'd be a great monitor for the mini in my office setup
  3. 2 26x2.1 mtb tires 2 26x1.9-2.15 inner tubes park tool cassette lock ring tool sumiko black pearl cartridge
  4. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
  5. happy birthday!
  6. Funny you should say that: Japan Gets White iPhone 4 and iPad thursday
  7. So I ended up wearing that glass, so I poured another.
  8. Does it matter? Just say no to InBev Beers
  9. 2008 Antucura Malbec
  10. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Black Red Oxx SunChaser ends in 3 hrs
  11. apple cider My mom got me Blanchat Pub glasses for christmas
  12. I have a family pack too, but really, it's not enough to even cover my family...
  13. still listening to mehldau
  14. awesome jim
  15. Then: perfect manhattan now: local apple cider (not hard cider)
  16. a fuckton of brad mehldau
  17. Sometimes, good enough is good enough Especially with something with a 5-10 year life. In 5 years, no one will care if you got the fancy one or not, it's still a 5 year old tv.
  18. Looks well thought out. Of course, bespoke + laptop + camera is a weird combination.
  19. better, it's just a tv.
  20. At least it can't be worse for you that way than the normal way.
  21. No one needs to trust me, just don't suggest Zune's a viable solution.
  22. Bonus points: where did jacob complain about using Zune in his home network?
  23. Happy Birthday Lloyd
  24. Yah, I certainly don't do any media consumption. I have a mac mini as an itunes server, feeding 3 appletvs and 2 airport expresses, plus ipads and iphones and ipod touches, many of which get used simultaneously. With 4 kids, we can have as many as 6 different streams going on simultaneously, all without issue. I've got ~700 movies on the server, many thousand albums, ~50 tv series all on the server. Of course, I also have the media for all of those, so I was able to rip them into a format apple supports. When someone else rips what you're watching, I can see how apple might frustrate you when it comes to media consumption. There's a reason I'm an "apple fanboy". I've been working with computers since 1982. I've worked with effectively every platform, both personally and professionally. I admit I haven't used a version of Windows since XP, so it's possible that there have been huge advances since then, but at this point, I'm not going to replace everything I own. I switched because it worked better. From the bsd underpinings to the superior data management, I haven't worked with anything that from a user's perspective works better. All the power of the unix command line and a graphical user interface that actually works logically and consistently. Instead of relying on flat files, iTunes uses a database infrastructure that allows tremendous flexibility for interacting with your media. Sure, you can't just drop files in a filesystem and have them be available, you actually have to load them into the database. Which CAN easily be automated. But further to suggest that Zune is a solution, especially given that even microsoft feels like that was a failed experiment, is ludicrous in the extreme. There may be a lot of different solutions to the media consumption problem, but Zune certainly isn't one of them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.