Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you smoking right now?
el rico habana natural corona
-
Advice Wanted - Mini/Micro Desktop Monitors
In the box: (2) M-Audio AV 40 Professional Reference Monitor Speakers
- DEXTER
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
coffee
-
Advice Wanted - Mini/Micro Desktop Monitors
At the other end of the spectrum, today's woot is the M-Audio AV40 for $95 shipped.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
set up gmail as an exchange account on the iphone. works great, push, calendar, contacts
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
on the front porch
-
What are you smoking right now?
well aged bolivar royal corona
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
red oxx metro, bihn makes several, mountain smith tour, a million others. 15" MacBook is an easy size to find a bag for.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I'd do a boot camp install, then run it in parallels
- Quad 9L Active
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
This, but inside
-
Happy X birthday to xand1x and some1x!!
Matt's gotta be over 400 by now
-
Happy Birthday Nikongod!
Have a Really Right Birthday, Ari
-
Post the last thing you bought!
The first few copies I got were terrible. That's the joy of ebay vinyl. I also spent a total of less than $10 on the first several copies I got...
-
Watches
My bulova Harley watch: I just put a new battery in it. I also just ordered a 22mm grey striped zulu and battery for an invicta chronograph divers I have.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I wasn't trying to get the last 5% of Raw Power, I was trying to get the first 75%.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
As long as your bluray player plays dvds, I don't see the reason to upgrade character driven movies...hell, at this point, a lot of those movies are available to stream on netflix or amazon.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
did you buy them on bluray or was it not possible?
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
no its rebra ded. im just too lazy to remember the real name [edit] I don't know what the fuck I meant by rebra ded, stupid ipad It was one of my normal malbecs that I have a case of, not a home made wine[/edit]
-
Post the last thing you bought!
red oxx custom messenger bag in safari
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
grawk house malbec
-
What are you EATING right now?
http://bit.ly/lPxwKR that's what my wife made for dessert last night. put my burrito dinner to shame.
-
What are you smoking right now?
el Rico habano
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
weyerbacher heresy