Everything posted by grawk
-
Deals
There are some very nice shots in that thread. There's a whole forum on it at dpreview.com, too
-
Deals
can you cancel your order mr crap?
-
Deals
B&H Deal on NEX5 bundle dealmac.com lists a deal on a nex5 bundle (tho they say it's micro four thirds, they're just ignorant buffoons, it's a real sensor). If someone wants this, but doesn't need the 16mm lens, I'd gladly pay you $100 for that lens...
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
If you're going to a national park without the desire to photograph wildlife, then you probably don't need a telephoto lens, I agree.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
painted 2 walls in my daughters room. outrageous green. good thing i wont have to spend time in there. its nearly radioactive slime green.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
absinthe cocktail
-
Which Cooking Are You?
black bean burritos
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
pusser's navy rum mojito
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
You've got the sony, right? See if you can find the minolta maxxum 500 f/8 mirror lens. It autofocusses, and does a pretty good job. Barring that, beg borrow or steal the longest lens you can, preferrably 300 or longer.
-
Happy Birthday Shelly
happy birthday Shelly! Glad our raucous gathering outside your door in LA caused you to show up here...
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
If it's anything like denali, my recommendation is to bring a REALLY wide lens and a REALLY long lens, with a teleconverter. And a tripod.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
cooked waffles with my daughter
-
iPad apps
airplay video is only atv2 airplay audio works fine on atv1 You can stream to the atv1, just not from mobile devices. For me, that's not a big deal, because everything's already on my server, so I stream it from there.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Shouldn't greg have to bring the winery as a dowery?
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
colin isn't fucking around. I guess I shouldn't fuck around either. Talisker 18
- slower forum
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
heresey
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
for $40 idhave gone b&h
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
the 16 and the voigtlander are closer. The 18-55 is a zoom, which the voigtlander isn't at all.
-
slower forum
the livid boxes inspire major gadget lust in me and I don't even have a real use for one.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Just spring for the kit. You can get a voightlander 15mm f4.5 lens for $500 on ebay for example. Add $20 ish for the L39 adapter, and you're golden. But really, I think the kit lens will do what you want on this trip, and you're WAY under budget. Maybe get both kit lenses. Some people aren't big fans of the 16mm lens, but considering the cost, it's still a good value.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Griffin Cinema Seat iPad Case for $10 from Verizon Headrest mount for original ipad for back seat movie watching.
-
Watches
They only have black in the 26mm nato 5 ring, so that's what I got. I'll get an orange one and an olive one from somewhere else.
- Watches
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
with a centipede in it. ugh