Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. It is Fitz, after all.
  2. I knew I was copying your bacon-wrapped-pork loin idea, but Peter reminded me that you recently made a blueberry pie too! That one was coincidence because Claire came up with that on her own. I don't think I will be showing her this thread, though, because she would hate that awkward picture of her cutting the pie.
  3. Beirut -- The Riptide
  4. Congrat Ian!
  5. So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the
  6. Before/during dinner I had a Blackwoods and Noilly Prat martini After dinner was a rather heavy gin Bijou with Blackwoods, Cocchi Vermouth and yellow Chartreuse.
  7. Sounds like a good day Jim -- and Chris -- and I look forward to seeing what you concoct from that Binnys run!
  8. Oh well, then. That one looks perfectly sane.
  9. Are you daft?
  10. Have a good one! Cheers
  11. ^That is very disturbing!
  12. I started to make a Mountain Man and realized too late that I am out of Cocchi Americano. I made a twist on the recipe with 2oz Tennessee whiskey, .50 Bonal, .50 Averna, and two dashes orange bitters. More bitter profile but quite tasty.
  13. Didn't mean to leave people hanging, but Gene reported in alive and well on terra firma in Maine.
  14. Some beers from today's HC dinner party.
  15. Sorry for the hassles and even more sorry for damage being done. Even worse, on the 25th he said he was out on a sailing cruise with a buddy and they were trying to sail back to Maine before Irene hit. He hasn't been active on HC since then, but he did say the wifi was spotty. Better give him a call today.
  16. I should give credit to Peter for that one. We also like Carlos Lee and the AAA Astros as a team name.
  17. Awesomeness! Can we call this the Vinyl Project?
  18. Posty birthday Jack! Cheers (soberly)!
  19. I only had one extra ticket for the Giants game. See you soon, though. Now quaffing a couple drams of Parker's 27 to celebrate the Giants' win over the AAA Astros plus Carlos Lee.
  20. Split a bottle of Life & Limb B2 with Iron_Dreamer for lunch in Mayberry. Good stuff. Not quite as sweet as the last batch to my mind. More research is necessary.
  21. Bitters smiley is bitter. :/
  22. That pizza makes me hungry and I already ate tri-tip and a pasta/potato/green bean salad with pesto. I drank both Hurricanes because Claire didnt like it. I made her a Beton and then had a Stone IPA. Thinking Last Word next.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.