Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Now that's some funny shit, there. How much do I have to pay Reks to shovel the Sinocunt out of here?
  2. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    ^Arrested for unlawful Voltron impersonation. ^This is from the new kids movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Semen
  3. Happy birthday Marc! Cheers!
  4. Lost Highway Soundtrack
  5. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Unrelated but even more bizarre.
  6. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    I don't think that is Dan Lavry in part because I don't think he ever smiles that much.
  7. Glad there are no stitches in your immediate future Nate. I dawdled for a couple days but then did a little internet tube shopping and should have something on Monday. I am at work and will be here all weekend anyway, so not much use to me at the moment.
  8. Not a bad way to go. If it were half full or so.
  9. Good luck in the race Mike, and I do not recommend going over the falls in a barrel to prepare.
  10. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    All four parts are available
  11. Hamiet Bluiett -- Dangerously Suite
  12. Oo, cool. Is it true that the leather earpads "greatly contribute to the overall Grace of the Sound"?
  13. Dexter Gordon -- Tower of Power
  14. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    I went through the GF1 vs. NEX vs. more traditional SLR options when trying to buy a camera for my daughter. I liked the feel of the GF1 much better because of the lens placement on the NEX, and I thought taking pictures with the NEX might be awkward. Either of them fitted with a zoom lens feels awkward and defeats the pocketability. After considering the options and her artistic drive to have lens options -- not to mention inter-changeability with my Canon lenses -- I decided to go with the Rebel T2i. It is damn small and light compared to the 5D and with a 50mm lens it is just as pocketable. She has really likes it.
  15. You know how I know you're Glay?
  16. Agreed. Donald Byrd -- Royal Flush
  17. Yusef Lateef -- The Man With The Big Frontyard
  18. Yusef Lateef & Adam Rudolf -- Towards the Unknown
  19. Gary Burton Quintet -- Ring
  20. Where do you get such awesome sounding cashews?
  21. I felt a very big "meh" while listening to the first half and then got tied up with work and missed the second half. I'll try again, but it didn't move me much.
  22. The Negro Problem -- Post Minstrel Syndrome
  23. Charles Lloyd Quartet -- Mirror
  24. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.