Everything posted by Voltron
-
Atlanta Computer Audio Event, Sun June 28, members needed!
Tyll is.
-
Vintage DAC: Sonic Frontiers SFD-2
I was just testing my hypothesis in exactly the same way.
-
Vintage DAC: Sonic Frontiers SFD-2
Dude, nymphs are WAY hotter than elves.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
John Zorn -- Alhambra Love Songs This new album is a collection of Zorn originals about the SF Bay Area. Cool.
-
slow forum
I was almost going to FAIL! you back for Knuckles, but I guess it isn't an exact usage of Keyboard Cat.
- Grado HF-2 thread
-
slow forum
That is damn funny, especially since chopper builder Jesse James was on the Stern show this morning mocking Howard for wanting to ride bitch on his motorcycle with his thong sticking out.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Decemberists -- Hazards of Love Preparing for the show tonight. I've also listened to the record by the opening band, Other Lives, a couple of times and it is pretty good.
-
Atlanta Computer Audio Event, Sun June 28, members needed!
I posted it over at Computer Audiophile also.
-
What did you do today?
What he wrote. Good luck with all of it Doug.
-
NHL 2008/2009 edition
Wings vs. Penguins for the Cup. Will there be games during CJ09? Can the Canes hold on that long? Hawks will be gone by then...
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Wolfgang Amadeus Fucking Mozart is truly magnificent. That is a genius, defined. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Violin Concerto in G major (KV 216) - Allegro, Marianne Thorsen / TrondheimSolistene In glorious 24/96 by HD Tracks
-
Bryston BDA-1 DAC
I have the Model 4 and Amarra software and will bring it to CanJam for the masses to experience. I am just starting to get a sense of it, but I like what I hear and really just want to compare the Model 4 output to a Weiss or other hi-rez DAC. Going to try to have that at CanJam for comparisons and will want honest impressions from whoever hears it. I am crazy enough to consider the Amarra/Model 4/external DAC option because the Model 4 has AD capacity, firewire interface, and other advantages that may make it worthwhile even if the DAC is outclassed. Make a point to check this out at CJ09, please.
-
Ayre USB DAC
Then buy the magazine you cheap bastard.
-
Grado HF-2 thread
You're entitled to your opinion even though it is wrong, but what do you base your "feeling" on regarding Grado wanting to keep the hype going? If you knew what happened with the the HF-1 you would know that both John Grado and Todd Green were both quite pissed off about the after-market for those cans. They priced them low and made them a special edition for members of Head-Fi and to support the site. When people started running up the prices on the used market, they were angry about it, and Todd at least was publicly vocal about that. Plus, what insight does one gain about market strategy from customer comparisons between cans?
-
Ayre USB DAC
- What are you listening to Part Two
Of Montreal -- Sony Connect Set (EP)- What the hell are these?
The BA-K-47 is way more tasty:- What are you listening to Part Two
Dave Brubeck Quartet -- Time Out (Legacy Edition) Second disc is an unreleased concert- slow forum
WANT for sure. My son needs one of those. If you get a source and price, laxx, I am interested. Thanks.- New Ryan Adams album strangeness?
Says it right there on the cover thingy.- What are you listening to Part Two
Tori Amos -- Abnormally Attracted to Sin- Joss Whedon's Dollhouse
I didn't watch any of these shows, but Dollhouse and Bones are in and Terminator is out.- Woo Audio 22
Almost certainly possible and reasonable.- Audiogon?
- What are you listening to Part Two
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.