Donna Summer 1948-2012

dsavitsk

Damn. A few years back over dinner at an outdoor table in Merida, the GF and I watched a half-dozen teenagers in the park across the street practice a dance routine to Last Dance. We stuck around for a couple hours amazed. At least at that point, I was sure there were few greater pop songs. R.I.P.

As a gay teen in the 70's, Donna summer was definitely an icon. We strutted to her sultry moaning and hard beat anthems. In the 80's she became a born again Christian and turned her back on the very group that idolized her. But we love you anyway!

Had sexual relations to the beat of 'Love to Love You Baby' on more than one occasion.

R.I.P. Donna.

RIP Donna. Probably still have 'Bad Girls' sitting around somewhere. Liked it as a kid. No sexual relations, though. Didn't even know what it was about at the time. Looked at the album many years later as an adult, and did a double take. Hey! Those Bad Girls ... they're .... prostitutes! OMG! :palm: