HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

As he will probably be running alongside you, that is very likely.  

I am not sure what time people are thinking for tomorrow.  If we have to swing by the shop we would not be rolling into Silver Spring until 10:30-10:45ish.

Colin might be on the MTB as we cannot break loose the fucking pedals from the Cervelo.  Might have to swing by the shop in the morning before we head up to Maryland.

Try some anti-seize compound on the threads (or at least grease) when you put them on. Remember that the non-drive side is left-hand thread. Shop? WTF is that :)

It was a great ride and I hope we repeat the whole thing soon.

Hooked up to Strava and it appears that losing a bit of weight helped with my HR as well. Typically average around 180-190 with peaks over 200.  Today, average was 139 for the ride.

• Like 5

I am jealous of you guys.

Since buying my Trek bike I've been making it a point to ride at least once every day. I am so overweight and out of shape that so far I have been limiting rides to 10-15 minutes in my local neighborhood. I try and stretch it a little bit more with each ride. I want to get my legs and breath back and am working slowly at getting there. At the end of each ride my legs feel like rubber, but I feel good when I finish. I'm keeping a positive attitude and making sure I get out there every day.

I will post sparingly here but will continue to follow the thread for inspiration. 

• Like 9