slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had two dogs walk in before when i worked at the grocery store. one got chased out and the other was very nice wanting to be pet by everyone, owner was called and the dog got free treats and water while it waited...

actually everyone really loved the second dog somuch the store seemed to be sad when the owner came. of course one assfuck had to bitch about a dog being in the store. he was in line screaming at the employees to get rid of the dog and how it did not belong there, everyone around him told him to shut up cause it was lost and the owner was on the way.

if thats a husky then those owners are pretty stupid to have only a electric fence stopping it, the breed is known for being called "Houdini" for a good reason.

I wish you had taken the number1suckassfan approach and dug into your position for 5 or 8 pages of ranting! :jacob:

Keep up the good work Knuckles! :jbl:

That is funny how that guy keeps coming back trying to justify his baseless assertions digging an ever deeper hole each time.

I wish you had taken the number1suckassfan approach and dug into your position for 5 or 8 pages of ranting! :jacob:

Nah. I just had a vision of poor Knuckles slaving away with searches on the web everyday just to keep this thread alive.

btw, did you notice I stepped away from numbersixsixsixer's idiocy before going in for blood? I'm getting better. I shouldn't have entered that thread in the first place (I've been good for months now), but I got pissed when he attacked your credibility. Actually, it's Monkey Man's voice-of-reason post that shamed me into silence. I'm back to lurking.

Nah. I just had a vision of poor Knuckles slaving away with searches on the web everyday just to keep this thread alive.

btw, did you notice I stepped away from numbersixsixsixer's idiocy before going in for blood? I'm getting better. I shouldn't have entered that thread in the first place (I've been good for months now), but I got pissed when he attacked your credibility. Actually, it's Monkey Man's voice-of-reason post that shamed me into silence. I'm back to lurking.

I didn't even see the fray until it was mostly blown over, but I did note to myself that you were quite restrained. I was making the simple and obvious point that his and Skin's comments about "the majority of reviewers" just didn't make sense. I couldn't care any less if he wants to wait and see/hear for himself or wants to be the voice of reason while people are jumping on the bandwagon, but the original comments were clearly wrong. Still, I wish you had gone for the jugular just to silence that twit. :D