slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, Red Dwarf. i've seen that show at least three times in its entirety. has the new trilogy shown yet?

Red dwarf Back to Earth, certainly has

Had you bin searching . for information, you might find it,

especially if you are one of those people who use the internet ;)

i'm not a big fan of posting arrest mug shots. the whole presumption of innocence thing, and all.

I charge the center subject with one count of shirtlessness and one count of aggravated mugging for the mugshot.

Red dwarf Back to Earth, certainly has

Had you bin searching . for information, you might find it,

especially if you are one of those people who use the internet ;)

What you did there. I see it.

17d84j.jpg

NWA, Panic Zone era, 1987: Ice Cube, Easy E, Dr. Dre, The Arabian Prince.

really? :(

The entire premise is a bad joke. Theres one or two funny bits, mainly the Blade Runner parodies but even those are weak. Its set on modern day earth, not in the proper red dwarf universe, the jokes are thin and predictable, the production is massively cheap (hence the 21st century britain setting) and the whole thing just seems forced. More fun was the reruns of some of the best episodes that followed the new ones. I hadn't seen Quarantine in years.

You let your sister make a mold of your dick? You sick freak! :eek:

:rofl: I don't have a sister, and I was posting in a metaphorical sense. Besides if I had a sister and she did make a mold of my dick, she would be able to do it with one hersheys kisses; at least that is what my wife said when she read your post. :confused: