• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

computer.gif

1087akg.gif

zz6ca4914c.jpg

zz0d43265a-440x438.jpg

zz2a2b4e44-440x335.jpg

k2im4k.jpg

My name is Mr. Eric Anderson. I am in a wheelchair and have cerebral palsy. I really want to find a girl 20 to 35 to have a relationship with. I live in Costa Mesa,, Remember, I am the Master. Always call me “Sir”. I am the old fashion type. To me the man should be the head of the relationship. Women should stay home and clean and cook...I am your only boss and Master. I am easy to get along with I am honest, trustworthy, and very reliable I am 50 y. o. and . I am very nice and generous. I have cerebral palsy. I am a Christian.. I am not a stylist. I will not just do anything. I do have ethics and morals. I do not drink or smoke. I am educated and am an university graduate. I have a B.A. in Communications Studies, and my focus is on interpersonal communication from Long Beach State. I am a member of several organizations in the community.

. Go to Collarme.com, and put in “ea1”, and read my rules.You will have to be serious about this. Do not email me, if you are not serious.

I really want to find a girl to be my girlfriend. She should be honest, reliable, and trustworthy. . You must be submissive and obedient, and do everything. She must be obedient. and trust in me. What I am looking for is a slave for a LTR. I would like to get married. You will be helping me with personal needs.

My plan is to meet you, and develop a friendship, and get to know you better. I would like to get together with you and discuss this with you. joke around about something like this. A lady ho is nice.. I need a person to that I can relate to.

I would like to build a meaningful relationship with you. I am serious about this. I want them to dress like a lady should. They should wear dresses and skits..

Let share my life with.

Sincerely,

Eric

Awkward Boners

NSFW