slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid it may be lost on any of us who aren't into Kesha, and although she cute (freckles!), she can't sing. That said, try "simpsons tik tok" in youtube.

The second search result did it, thanks. And anything with Ralph Wiggum is funny in my book. :)

I used to see something very similar at local Army/Navy stores when I was a university student in Western MA.

But could you use them as a shield to defend yourself from a crazy swordsman chasing you down while you drive? Yeah, that's what I thought.

:confused:

Some things do not become funny, even after the passing of time IMO.

That is a product of 4chan, which is (A) the asshole of the internet and (B) a place that delights in mocking things that aren't funny. For me, the interest it no so much the humor but the fact that someone put so much effort into it.

js10g3.jpg

What's David Cameron got on his mind?

Understood. And I sure didn't mean to sound like I was aiming my negative comment your way. I'm all for posting what's out there and, letting us make up our minds about it. My comment was meant toward the original item. I guess I still believe in comedic boundaries, as I can certainly see how many would be greatly offended.

That does spark a great debate though...How does one determine what borders should or should not be crossed?

How does one determine what borders should or should not be crossed?
'Personally'? I.E. to each his own? I thought it rather clever. But then, my father bought grain alcohol just because he could. (In other words, I was raised by people who knew no boundaries in their pursuit of happiness.)