Major Forum Software Upgrade - August 5, 2015

tkam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having several problems logging in.  At present, I can no longer log in on the home page.  The drop down shows a spinning blue streak after I enter my info..  However at the top of this page (New Forum Software), it shows that I am indeed logged in.  When I return to the home page, I am again, no longer logged in (blue streak still spinning) but in returning to this page, I am logged in again.  If I go to the DIY pages from the main page, I'm not logged in but can do so successfully from these pages.  However, when I return to the home page, I am no longer logged in.  These problems just started happening today, I have never had any other problems using this forum.

Thanks,

Me

Ever since i deleted my cookies last week I am having problems staying logged on to the forum. Every time I click on the forums button or back arrow I am kicked back to the log in page. This makes it very hard to update my hourly status on the "Libations" thread.

I need to log back in each time I try to read a different thread.

Edited by Augsburger
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Another update coming, going from v4 to v4.1 and it's a pretty large upgrade.  Complete rewrite of how search works, new version of the editor, among many other things.  Right now I'm planning to do the upgrade on Wednesday sometime during the day. 

• Like 7