Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

i haven't had Uptons, but i really like the kukicha i have. mine has matcha, i'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

I like Uptons - I've enjoyed their tea and since they're based locally here in MA, whatever I buy comes in very quickly. I've been trying to cut out most of my caffeine intake and figured I'd try kukicha before going the decaf route.

Exactly as Voltron described. The guy initially had 0 feedback. As soon as I saw negative feedback this morning, and the description for the negative feedback, my stomach jumped and I immediately called the bank to see what could be done. Maybe I'll get some of it back. Probably not, though.

No, it's not chump change. The wife is not going to be happy.

I feel like a moron for letting it happen to me - who purchases $2K worth of gear from a seller with no feedback? I felt like the ebay reference he provided was spot on since all the purchases and sells were for CDs and other audio-related items. Still, I should have PMed that particular eBay seller to confirm that it was the same person as the audiogon seller (I now assume they are in fact different individuals). The honest truth is that I did not heed any of warning signs, or take proper precautions, because I was focused on making sure I was the person who scored that awesome gear. To make up for my stupidity, and the loss of funds, I'll probably sell of few pieces of my favorite gear. This should remind me not to be an asshat next time.

I'm hoping the guys suffers a long, drawn out case of ass cancer. I'd also like the cancer to go into remission a few times so he gets his hopes up, and then his heart broken, when the cancer returns. Hey, and so long as we are hoping, maybe fate will see to it that this guy suffers a few violent anal rapings by a pack of spiked-dick werewolves.

My, my. . . sounds like someone is bitter.

Please tell me you didn't send a MO to some random guy in Europe???

Wire transfer. But yes, as described above, I'm an idiot. The bank is recalling the transfer, but assuming the guy paid attention in crook school and knows to take the money out of his bank account as soon as it arrives, I'm screwed. And yes, given my actions, I probably have it coming.

That sucks ass. What about going after audiogon?

I guess if enough people have been similarly scammed while using audiogon, and if a fair argument could be made that audiogon knew or should have known that folks were getting scammed, then maybe a class action could be brought. But honestly, I'm not a litigator and have no clue. Seems highly doubtful.