Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The Rush show was so fucking good, I've bought tickets to see them in San Diego on July 30th. I couldn't resist with such an awesome seat up for grabs-- dead-center orchestra pit, 13th row for $61.

I am still in shock...

I can't wait, I'll be so close too! :dance:

congrats! I have routinely seen this on the 'bay going for over $100!

Yes I think it was because the seller only had 4 feedback. But I asked him a few detailed questions and he guaranteed me there is no surface noise or clicks, and said they'd sound perfect with a cleaning. He might have got more if he published my questions.

I paid with my CC so I'm covered.

But $75 shipped for one of my all time favorite albums with different mixes and extra tracks.... I am pumped.

Yes I think it was because the seller only had 4 feedback. But I asked him a few detailed questions and he guaranteed me there is no surface noise or clicks, and said they'd sound perfect with a cleaning. He might have got more if he published my questions.

I paid with my CC so I'm covered.

But $75 shipped for one of my all time favorite albums with different mixes and extra tracks.... I am pumped.

So is your analog rig up and running or what? If it is I missed your impressions.

So is your analog rig up and running or what? If it is I missed your impressions.

No my phono-stage is not complete :(

I've been going back and forth whether or not to complete it, and I'm sort of put off by the Bugle's short battery life. I've seen some very tempting listings for Bottlehead Seductions recently, but I didn't have the budget for. That's now remedied with one of my K1000s gone and the HP-2 pretty much gone.

But! I have heard my analog setup using a generic phono-stage just to make sure the TT works. It sounded very good, but I only used it for a short time. You'll be proud to hear the first record I spun was Genesis' Invisible Touch, since I didn't care if I destroyed it >:D