Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Congrat on the new wheels, Old Pa!

As for me, I was screwed out of MLK day by conference calls starting at 6am for the second time in a week, so when the shit died down I went and picked up a Traeger Texas Grill/Smoker:

BBQ0751.jpg

Psyched for the next grill opportunity now that I have seasoned it per instructions.

Ooh, nice cans John!

Shelly, it is only fitting that you get one since it is named after your state! There is also the L'il Texas or Texas Junior or something or both if you can't deal with the big grill. I didn't go for the XL size because it seemed overly huge, and I passed on the "deluxe" generic gas grill looking one even though Claire liked the storage and work surface on it. She was impressed with the power of our little community because I never would have picked this if it weren't for Marc and Mike talking it up. It is a nice, green, simple BBQ solution and having to buy pellets is no different than needing charcoal, mesquite, or gas canisters. Really wish I had time today to season its with its first burn and also cook but it was too late in the day. Soon enough...

Any reason you didn't get the Lil Pig? ;)

BBQPIG-1.jpg

More seriously, I have been looking into grills for a while. Thought about getting a ceramic cooker but then decided against it. [My generic cheap charcoal grill is ok but I would like something "better."] Everyone around here has "smokers," it's the Texas thing to do. I refuse to get a gas grill! :)

BA%20front2.jpg

Just paid Min, so I guess that I can say I bought this now. AD1 Balancing Act, which will be the preamp in my Moth/EC setup in Mayberry. Oh, and I can skip the search for the Moth switchbox now. :lol:

Mike, Boodles is one of my favorite martini gins. So smoooove. ;)

Edited by Voltron