Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

For proximity reasons I do.

that's a good point. i always used the optical out on the macbook since it can upsample to 96khz, but in all honesty, i can't really hear the difference that much. now that i think about it, having the optical cable coming out of my macbook adds some clutter that i'd rather not have.

is the new wheatfield out already?

I don't think so, I'm supposed to get a little alone time with the prototype whenever it's ready this fall. I know that Pete's been a busy guy (with some seriously cool projects) so I don't know how much time he's invested into the new HA-2 or how hard Tyll is pushing him to get it done.

Sorry guys its not some cool amp.

Every school year this happens, I gravitate towards listening at one of the Engineering Buildings, so I move to a transportable setup. I have gathered some of the parts (soon to be all of them) to build a mini^3, so I have been looking into some new IEMs.

Today I noticed on headroom's B-stock page, they had a triple.fi listed for $219. So I sent the email out. Jorge replied and assured me they come with brand new accessories. I Immediately emailed him back with my CC info, and shipping address. I just got word back that he sold them earlier today, and didnt update the page. So I'm back to the drawing board.

I know its just coincidence, but the two times I have dealt with headroom this has happened. Bad timing on my part.