Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Few replacements for CD's I've misplaced over the years and couple of new ones.

Afro - Dizzy Gillespie

Sonny Side Up - Dizzy Gillespie w/ Sonny Stitt, Sonny Rollins

An Electrifying Evening With The Dizzy Gillespie Quintet - Dizzy Gillespie

Sittin' In - Dizzy Gillespie

At Newport - Dizzy Gillespie And His Orchestra

A Love Supreme - John Coltrane

Giant Steps - John Coltrane

Buena Vista Social Club Presents...Ibrahim Ferrer - Ibrahim Ferrer

Introducing...Rub

LIES! I have it on good authority that the last thing you bought was something else!

LOL. Good point. Okay, so the last thing I really bought was Mike's K1000's hardwired with Zach's cable, which in turn was funded by selling my stock K1000's. The whole thing came out basically even, monetary speaking, after factoring in shipping costs and PP fees.

LOL. Good point. Okay, so the last thing I really bought was Mike's K1000's hardwired with Zach's cable, which in turn was funded by selling my stock K1000's. The whole thing came out basically even, monetary speaking, after factoring in shipping costs and PP fees.

Would now be a bad time to mention the fee for the retermination? >:D I'm now using what I like to refer to as my ALO sliding scale for cable work which does not contain values lower than 100 and operates using an exponential function. ;D

Would now be a bad time to mention the fee for the retermination? >:D I'm now using what I like to refer to as my ALO sliding scale for cable work which does not contain values lower than 100 and operates using an exponential function. ;D

When I told Haj that you would probably be agreeable to re-terminating, I forgot to mention what you charge. Sorry about that Haj. ;)

No, wait to tell him until after you've done the work :)

Don't forget the extensive testing required before you ship to Haj.

Well, first I have to prototype the cable -approx. 6 weeks. Then I have to patent the design as this will be the world's first K1000 retermination (another Nugget Audio innovation) - I'm told to expect 6 to 8 months. Then I will have to order and stock supplies for this soon-to-be hotter than white-hot-ultimate-audio-goodness-K1000-mod-oh-my-god which will only take 2 weeks. So, all that said I expect Haj to receive his K1000's in time for CanJam '09. I really appreciate him offering me this opportunity.

Well, first I have to prototype the cable -approx. 6 weeks. Then I have to patent the design as this will be the world's first K1000 retermination (another Nugget Audio innovation) - I'm told to expect 6 to 8 months. Then I will have to order and stock supplies for this soon-to-be hotter than white-hot-ultimate-audio-goodness-K1000-mod-oh-my-god which will only take 2 weeks. So, all that said I expect Haj to receive his K1000's in time for CanJam '09. I really appreciate him offering me this opportunity.

Haj is a cutting edge kind of guy and it's nice of him to give you the opportunity to perfect the latest in Nugget Audio innovation.