Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Alright, now UPS is really on my shit list. They're charging me a $23.75 brokerage fee for the package. You have to be shitting me, I've gotten plenty of international stuff and this is a first. Never again UPS, never again. >:(

UPS and Fedex both pull that crap. USPS/EMS is the only way to go for receiving international packages.

You took a picture?

I just paid for another month of a personal trainer. I feel like it took me two months to just get to the point where I can actually start working out. I was that out of shape. :P

By this time tomorrow you will be posting that you just bought a beautiful Acoustic Solid tt. >:D

I have no idea what it is but you should kill it before it develops language skills.

Don't worry, I'm finishing it off. ;D

Hi Hiroshi. Looks yummy. Where's it from?

Naan Stop in IV, home of the overpriced everything. But it's the only food I can call "good" I've had from this area. Know of any delicious SB downtown etc. eateries?

Is that why I'm coming to your house? :kitty:

Of course not. You're coming to hear my new tt and speakers. Would I sell you something you really weren't looking for? Oh wait, I have. I will refuse all your offers to buy it, even if you want it at my special discount price. >:D

no of course not

Listen to Dan.