Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Two nights at the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale. :prettyprincess:

Sweet!

Me, I just bought some caps and Amphenol connectors from Digikey. I'm now 99% done ordering parts for The Menace. >:D

:prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

Last thing I bought? Pre-invitations ("save the date" postcards) for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary and a bunch of stamps. A friend made them for me. I hope my folks will like what I picked. The actual invites will be a bit more formal. Here's the front. The actual postcard looks much better and has slightly rounded corners. The back, with the words, is actually the best part, but since I'm not much into putting out my address, which is on it, on the internet, you'll have to imagine it.

SaveTheDate.jpg

I'm doing custom stamps for in the real invitations. I wasn't planning on doing these at all, but I had to get something out fast since the date is June 7th. Had a time and nice place booked, was renting a room in a local movie theater to show one of their favorite movies plus some family stuff, and my mother up and canceled the venue because one friend of theirs would have trouble getting up the stairs without telling me or bothering to check into availability of others. :kitty: I had nothing to put on the invites. Just got that taken care of this afternoon, but now can't do the movie theater. It's hard to plan a party in Michigan when you live in Florida and the only other willing-to-help sibling lives in Texas.

Judging from a previous one I used, it was whisper quiet and cool to the touch. Only after loading around 300 gigs did it get infinitesimally above room temp :)

I intend to get a second one for backup soon too. :D

how's the reliability of the cavalry brand? haven't heard of it before