Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I know, I know....

That is the one thing that made me mull over it for so long. I almost said 'screw it' and bought a thinkpad. But then I decided I really would appreciate something small on occasion.

But I have XP discs ready willing and able in my basement, plus at least in the office, once the system boots up, all it will be doing is playing music all day, and on Foobar. I came to the realization that even with a cruddy processor, it will still be more than enough.

Plus I'll be using external hard drives for the tunes too.

(3x) Slappa 160 CD Case (d2i)

media.nl?id=19624&c=455532&h=2167ab98f49814c7ca31

(2x) Slappa d3i CD Pages

media.nl?id=19778&c=455532&h=76f092777cf84bdbd045

I gave up on trying to compress the space of my anime DVD collection using multi-disc DVD cases, mostly because they looked like ass with handwritten labels instead of real artwork (looked like I had a shelf full of burned discs or sommat). Even though it's sold as a CD case, since I won't be storing any covers with it, Slappa's CD cases are much cheaper and more efficient than their DVD cases. I can store an entire season of a show on just 1 or 2 of the little "pages," easily rearrange them as I like, take a single page out to loan or watch at a friends' place, etc. It's like the ultimate storage solution for my DVDs, so why the hell did nobody ever tell me how good these Slappa cases were beyond normal CD storage?

:kitty:

Logitech VX Revolution to replace my broken Bluetooth Mighty Mouse

the mighty mouse would be so much better if it was more durable. my scroll ball died in like 6 months. not to mention that bluetooth just eats batteries like they're candy.

Is it really a mouse if it has no tail?

Absolutely! Just think how that farmer's wife cut off the tails of those poor blind mice with a carving knife. They didn't go and change the last verse of the song to three blind non-mice, now did they. Geez, ya gotta think about these things before posting silly questions.

Absolutely! Just think how that farmer's wife cut off the tails of those poor blind mice with a carving knife. They didn't go and change the last verse of the song to three blind non-mice, now did they. Geez, ya gotta think about these things before posting silly questions.

:sadcat: