Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I was not a fan at all of the older white ball. The feel of the odyssey white inserts were always too soft for me. This one seems to have improved on that quite a bit.

I liked the original two-ball's face balanced mallet head with low CG and natural alignment (which works with my pendulum), and the elastomer insert was on a par with other offerings of the period. I did not like the reflectivity of the stainless head in bright sun, although not enough to buy a black one when those came out. The loft and feel seemed reasonable, and I had confidence in being able to get a good roll if I did my part. The Black Series just makes everything significantly better. Since I am not seeing any drivers that inspire me to replace my 460 Launcher (if I make a good swing, it works), I figured I'd go after the short end of my game.

I liked the original two-ball's face balanced mallet head with low CG and natural alignment (which works with my pendulum), and the elastomer insert was on a par with other offerings of the period. I did not like the reflectivity of the stainless head in bright sun, although not enough to buy a black one when those came out. The loft and feel seemed reasonable, and I had confidence in being able to get a good roll if I did my part. The Black Series just makes everything significantly better. Since I am not seeing any drivers that inspire me to replace my 460 Launcher (if I make a good swing, it works), I figured I'd go after the short end of my game.

I hope the black works out for you! and the Launcher is a great driver. My friend has one and if I hit it right, I can get about 10 yards further then my Callaway one.

I'm trying to figure out what y'all are talking about without googling keywords. I haven't yet.