Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Bought orange tulips and Ramen (her request) for my girlfriend's lunch. I told her she'd be better off, nutritionally, eating the tulips and keeping the Ramen on display.

If you end up with just one I'll put my balaclava on and go raid their warehouse. ;)

Well it looks like they ARE sold in pairs, hooray! Unfortunately Stone Audio's had a bit of trouble verifying the billing address with my Visa so the order has been delayed. A bit of a hassle and a few buck in international phone call charges later, I'm hoping it's been resolved and that these things ship tomorrow.

Assuming things go off without a hitch now, I'll need some sort of light & flexible speaker cable for these tweeters. Tannoy's SuperLink cable looks nice but the 0.75m is too short for the Kensingtons and the 1.75m version is a bit steep. I'm thinking a simple 18-20 AWG solid core OCC or Silver twisted pair would be perfect.

Can't wait to see a pic of the little beauties sitting on top of your big beauties! That will be one damned fine speaker rig Sir, and I'm completely jealous. :)

A bad ass reel to reel would really complete the retro look. ;)

Thanks Steve! I'll be sure to take new pics then. I've just moved my speaker rig back to its previous (longtime) positioning arrangement, after deciding that not only looks better and is more functional - but it sounds better there, too. I had to try the "fire down the room's long dimension" approach since that's what's traditionally suggested - it just hasn't worked out that way for me, thus far.

A bad ass reel to reel would really complete the retro look. ;)

Arrrgg! That's a fine idea, but one that I really don't need running around in my head right now :D