Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

4 tires (2 sets of rears) for the Atom. Couldn't pass up the deal. Normally about $230 apiece, got them for just $70 apiece. Hope it wasn't a situation where they've mis-priced and will thus cancel the order. They're Yokohama A048 (size 225 50 r16 in medium/hard compound) in the odd chance that someone else has a Lotus Elise or the like.

Those would fit our Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - Hmmm...

Those would fit our Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - Hmmm...

Cool. Go for it. I've been using the same tire in a softer compound and with good results. Given the weight difference, this particular tire in the medium/hard compound would be a perfect track day tire for your Impreza, or even to put a set on and then go tear them up in a parking lot. Once they get up to temp, they're very sticky.

I will get a regular ar15 one day. I love my pcr-45 (oly arms ar-15 in .45acp)

I got 2 bottles of froach 20th, a bottle of infinitium, 6 bottles of assorted wine, a half magnum of moet, and a bottle of eagle rare.

Edited by grawk

heh, I hear you. Out with it--what did you get?

92 remixes of Rihanna's Umbrella.

Not far off. Colbie Caillat and Sara Bareilles which aren't that bad but before that I bought the new Ke$ha etc and I didn't do it for my wife alone... it's sad but sometimes I just want to turn my brain off....

Went wine shopping today and scored a few good deals. Some champagne- Paul Berthelot Brut Blaso D'or, 2002 H. Billiot Brut, Jean Milan Brut. Two very reasonable Tuscans, Brancaia Tre Rosso Tuscana,

some more Lignier-Michelot Givrey Chambertin, Dommaine Serene Pinot and a Chateau Deyrem Valentin Margaux. These should get me through the week.