Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Saw it yesterday. Brilliant, dark, psychotic madness. I loved it. Actually could follow the story, unlike Pi.

Would you like to know the ending? ;)

We did not like it at all. Well, there was one decent scene, but beyond that, wanted my money back. I could see how someone of your profession might enjoy it. :)

Can you post pics? I was looking at the aeronaut and packing cubes, but I can't get a good idea of size of things from the website.

Does this help at all? In the first pic, the large cube is on the right and on the left is a medium and a "carryable cube". Second pic has a medium and a small cube.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4129[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4130[/ATTACH]

post-484-1295115878467_thumb.jpg

post-484-12951158802394_thumb.jpg

We did not like it at all. Well, there was one decent scene, but beyond that, wanted my money back. I could see how someone of your profession might enjoy it. :)

Yeah, nothing like a good psychotic episode to getcha going! :) Curious what you didn't like about it? Too dark? Too crazy? Disturbing? Didn't make any sense?

I once had a very paranoid patient in my office. Looking around the room, thought my security alarm was recording him, told me about the people following him, being set up by his co-workers. His wife said he'd ben acting really oddly lately, and there was no one after him, please help! One day he told me one of the people after him left a threatening message on his voicemail. I was ready to adjust his meds up, until his wife got on the phone and said it was true, there really was a threatening message on their voicemail from an unknown man! Well, that really made me think for a while, but he continued to be really paranoid in ways that couldn't be true, he never got another phone call, and his wife finally decided that some nasty family member or friend who knew he was having problems decided it would be really funny to leave such a message. Unbelievable!

(wiggles eyebrows)

Ooooh, yeah. ..... My wife says that was the only reason I went to see it. :D

Pimped out MacBook pro for dad. Now im officially fucking broke. It was a good semester, financially. Ate good food. Got cool toys. Sold said cool toys. Got moar cool toys. Got even moar cool toys for family and friends. Spent money when I wanted to without having to worry about it.

Now I can't wait to have a job that hopefully pays a lot more heh.

Yeah, nothing like a good psychotic episode to getcha going! :) Curious what you didn't like about it? Too dark? Too crazy? Disturbing? Didn't make any sense?

I once had a very paranoid patient in my office. Looking around the room, thought my security alarm was recording him, told me about the people following him, being set up by his co-workers. His wife said he'd ben acting really oddly lately, and there was no one after him, please help! One day he told me one of the people after him left a threatening message on his voicemail. I was ready to adjust his meds up, until his wife got on the phone and said it was true, there really was a threatening message on their voicemail from an unknown man! Well, that really made me think for a while, but he continued to be really paranoid in ways that couldn't be true, he never got another phone call, and his wife finally decided that some nasty family member or friend who knew he was having problems decided it would be really funny to leave such a message. Unbelievable!

Ooooh, yeah. ..... My wife says that was the only reason I went to see it. :D

I guess it was too disturbing was the main reason. I was with 3 other people and we all had the same reaction. Oh, my wife thought the same thing. If it weren't for the scene it might have been tied with The Curious Life of Benjamin Button as my two worst movies. I still feel like someone owes me $10 and 3 hours of my life back for that one.

I guess it was too disturbing was the main reason. I was with 3 other people and we all had the same reaction. Oh, my wife thought the same thing. If it weren't for the scene it might have been tied with The Curious Life of Benjamin Button as my two worst movies. I still feel like someone owes me $10 and 3 hours of my life back for that one.

Memo to self: Pay no attention to movie critic Mikhail...

(I saw bits and pieces of this conversation via e-mail updates... had wondered what you were talking about. Dissappointing, Mike, dissappointing.)

**BRENT**

I could see it being too disturbing for many. I found the director's previous work, Pi, to be too disturbing (and also difficult to follow). In general, though, I find realistic war movies to be much more disturbing. Never saw Benjamin Button, maybe I should!

Did you want that $10 via paypal? I don't think I can afford to pay you for your time ... ;)