What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

NON-TRADITIONAL PIZZA WARNING

This pie started out as a SWMBO challenge. After the german sausage supper earlier this week, she put the leftovers away all helter-skelter. When I commented, she said "What, can't you make a pizza out of that?" Hmm.

4485664512_bbdda72639_b.jpg

Behold OP's Deli Pizza: Cracker crust with rye flour and herbed with 1tsp caraway seeds. Pre bake for four minutes then 2OZ Kraft Lite Thousand Island dressing with six cloves of minced garlic, chopped poultry polska kielbasa sausage, crumbled bacon, carmelized onions, baby bella mushrooms, cup and a half of sweet sauerkraut, 2 cups fine grated swiss cheese. Cup of chopped green onions for the last five minutes. Very tasty. Glass of pinot grigio. :)

OP's Loaded Baked Potato Pizza.

4498072875_48904afd62_b.jpg

Whole wheat cracker crumb crust herbed with dried shallots and chives. Two minute crust pre-bake and then brush with EVOO. Half a cup of light sour cream with eight minced garlic cloves, chopped half white onion, 3/4C sliced baby bella mushrooms, half a cup of crumbled bacon. Three half-baked skin-on russets cubed and seasoned with EVOO and fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt. Two cups of shredded Wisconsin sharp cheddar. One cup plus of green onions for the last ten minutes. SWMBO went back for thirds. :eek: Glass of cab. Very tasty. :D

thanks.

the dinnerware is emeril professional porcelain super white by wedgwood. i scored the five piece set, for four, at costco for something like $35. my only regret, i really should have bought another set as it's been very durable for everyday use and still looks great after nearly two years -- now, though, it looks to be discontinued.

Edited by 909