What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

I had some swordfish earlier that was just perfect.  A little salty, could that be because they were breathing salt water their entire life, and I'm just more sensitive to it than I was almost 30 years ago, the last time I had swordfish this good, or was it because we're nowhere near deep sea, and they needed to preserve it to get here?  Anyway, not complaining, just wonderin'.

• More adventures with seafood.  Both of these appetizers were good (and the tostones de atun was excellent).  The rack of lamb was amazing.  I haven't gotten to the point where I will order seafood/fish as my main course (mostly because I love red meat/pork too much) but I think I am ready try a good sushi place. 

• Ceviche Acapulqueño cured snapper, tomato, worcestershire, onion, jalapeño, lime

• Tostones de Atún raw tuna, crisp plantain, grilled lime, cilantro cream

• Costillas de Borrego con Tamales de Ajonjoli rack of lamb, black bean and toasted sesame seed tamales, greens, pasilla mole

• All accompanied by a reposado margarita.

• Unfortunately, no pics. 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Needs a tourbillon minute repeater draped over each bottle!

Didn't actually do any damage at all, but it was nice to look.

Then went to Gordon Ramsay and ate the following. None of it looked like a dogs breakfast and nobody called me a "fucking donut", which was slightly disappointing.

Screen Shot 2015-09-17 at 5.45.46 PM.png

Didn't take pictures of everything, but the cheese trolley was truly worthy ...

FullSizeRender.jpg-1.jpg

• Like 5