What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Really good home made chocolate chip cookies.

My mom came here last weekend on her way from my sisters place in Tennessee back home to Tampa (the god-forsaken Alabama route, sorry PJ). Brought me my sister's choc chip cookies. Even though I possess her super secret recipe I can't copy her success. Partially because that would involve tracking down her super secret vanilla extract supplier. Basically black-market from how she describes it.

The acorn squash took a lot longer than I thought they would take but they eventually finished after throwing them in the oven at 450. Guess I need a super grill like Mike. The ribeyes were great, very near rare but really good. It doesn't hurt to slop a little butter on them when they come off the grill. :)

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NzUtMjAxMDEwMTEtMTMwMS5qcGc.jpg?t=1286820217

Forbidden City Roll: Spicy Tuna, Lettuce, Unagi, Ebi, with Organic Wild Black Rice, Also some Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon sushi.

I have lunch and the afternoon to myself, after having the kids to myself all weekend. My wife was in the Twin Cities visiting one of her best friends who underwent her second round of chemo due to breast cancer.

Edit: The roll is good, but it's Unagi sauce, no Unagi! So I just ordered a piece of Unagi sushi. Have to have that!