Fake headphone stands

postjack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want my precious ATH-W1000 to die from being on my desk everyday, nor do I want a banana stand "U" hook to kill it (and most likely it won't fit.)

For the last time, normally stands don't fit ATs well so I'm looking for one that will. My cheaper ATH-A700 ($120ish when I got it) is already getting worn out from use/bad storage.

*sigh* I have 3 exams on Monday in a row (I'm only supposed to have 2 but I forgot to ask for a change) so I have better things to do.

Also, let me define legit for you.

le?git?i?mate

7. of the normal or regular type or kind.

=_=

AND HEY..

PLZ DONT MAKE FUN OF NENSO EVEN THO HE SPENDS MONIES ON TOMAHWAK AND JUMBO CRYO CABLE AND EXOTIC STANTS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL GEARS >_<

YOU'RE NOT HELPING TYPING IN CAPS -_- AND YOU'RE SUBTLY MOCKING ME (I think) >.<

On a side not.. YAY HAMSTER!

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBCDSJ15Rw]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBCDSJ15Rw[/ame]

What do you people use? I use the blue suspension bridge over Hell's fiery lava sea.

to get back to the topic here. I use the "me" from my out of body experiences to wear the headphones while I'm not using them. Much like the mannequin heads/glass heads other people use.

^ The glass heads might be useful, if the banana stands really do damage the headphones. Just got some audio-tech's myself. Care to explain the wearing out of your a700's from bad storage a bit more?

i like the (avocado green?) wall. accent wall?!

Thanks ^_^

It's the colour of my room.. i chose it so it would be kinda like a forest-leaf green feel or something.. so it would be soothing.. lol not really. but basically I liked that idea and picked a nice leaf-green colour I liked on the paint colour sheet last year when my house got a new paint job. Avocado? never thought about it that way.. forgot the name of it.. its a nice light shade of green

A study was done on the color of one's bedroom during one's formative years. Green and orange (the colors of my room) == crazy, most likely to go insane.

heh, take a photo another day ^_^ if u want.. I really liked this color cause its calm.. now.. my first floor washroom is like.. dark red.. I'm used to it now but at first I thought it was .. too much lol