Sony MDR-R10 Repair - Back From The Dead

APureSound

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I slow here, or is Morph201 + alchohol = DogFish? I mean DogShit... Seems to be striking similarities between arguments, intelligence level and maturity.

Yeah it's clearly him. It's baffling how a fucking gimp can manage to have good taste in beer.

I tried reading the thread over on HF, but I couldn't do it (it had expanded to 16 pages - it was in single-digit pages when I stopped reading it sometime yesterday).

I take it morph201 hasn't answered why he's been posting e-mail from Jena Labs, or for that matter, why he has such e-mail from them?

Shouldn't he get a MOT tag unless he explains why he is involved without being involved? That smells like either "shill" or "fake account" to me.

Oh, and yeah, I thought we figured out that Morph2001 == Dogfish a long time ago.

Oh, and yeah, I thought we figured out that Morph2001 == Dogfish a long time ago.

I'm slow, and never really cared much about his other personae before. Don't get me wrong, I wanted his ass out of here but it is a lot easier to avoid or never come across assholes over at the other place.

I suspect he's just a stupid guy that emailed Jena, who has already clearly demonstrated their willingness to be stupid in the matter (further evidenced by the fact they emailed him back after he probably asked them about the thread and/or Alex's site), and then posted it up, probably without their permission in haste and in order to look important (both connected/not connected with Jena, but first to be in the know and all so sage about being impartial, blah blah).

good stuff posted on head-fi....

In other words, we can safely label him (Morph201) as a shill.

Morph201 got whacked with the mod stick :stick:

NOW I'm the brunt of attacks here and on that other site... head-kase??? Accused of "stirring the pot"? "Being a f***kin gimp with good taste in beer"?

:police::popcorn:

15 minutes and counting....

I see 909 asked this question in the head-fi thread: "are there any other head-fiers that have had their r10s cabled by jenalabs?"

Earlier in this thread I mentioned "Quint". I know he doesn't post often but maybe someone can shoot him a PM and see if he would be willing to let Alex take a look at his.

I love passive-aggressive people. They have to announce several times that they are leaving a thread. And when they stir shit up, and it they start receiving the predictable response, they declare the thread a "train-wreck" as if it has nothing to contribute. Someone feel free to post on there that a lot of good information has come out of that thread, just not to his liking. And just because things didn't turn out the way he wanted them to, doesn't mean it's a train-wreck.

Oh, and that bullshit about him only being like that when he's drunk? I don't think so -- he's obviously always like that.

EDIT: I just read a couple of the posts around p. 25 -- OMG, Earl is totally on. I love the cat pics.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned "Quint". I know he doesn't post often but maybe someone can shoot him a PM and see if he would be willing to let Alex take a look at his.

after reading about this whole jenalabs fiasco, you'd think any jenalabs cabled r10 owner would be running to get his/her r10s checked out.

I love passive-aggressive people. They have to announce several times that they are leaving a thread.

Ooops. I said I was leaving that thread, but that was before I got the pm.

Oh, and that bullshit about him only being like that when he's drunk? I don't think so -- he's obviously always like that.

maybe he's always drunk.

Yes most definitely. The fucktard proved it himself with his first post in this thread.

Some people are f#kin idiots, of course JenaLabs didn't damage the R10s, why on earth would they risk their name over a pair of phones... If the head-fi population believes that bullsh!t... :doghuh:

after reading about this whole jenalabs fiasco, you'd think any jenalabs cabled r10 owner would be running to get his/her r10s checked out.

I couldn't agree more. His post count is low though so there's a solid chance he hasn't even noticed that thread yet.

Now he's trying to make nice -- backpedal backpedal backpedal deny everything admit nothing backpedal backpedal backpedal some more -- instead of all that backpedalling, wouldn't it be more efficient to just go away turn around and go forward?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/jenalab-recabled-r10-319613/index26.html#post4133643

Contrary to what most may think, I was not trying to "stir" anything up, I merely wanted to view both sides with an objective eye. I'm not trying to prove a point one way or the other, reread most of my posts. I admit, some of the silly things that were said did get to me, for a minute, but calmer heads usually prevail and at this point people are going to think whatever they want due to their own biases. If I did JL an injustice by trying to present their side, then I apologize, I take full responsibility for that.

I already expressed my view regarding BoilingFrogs situation.

Boomana: I'm not exactly sure what you're issue is with me (???)... I'm not sure what I've done to make you so hostile towards me. Get to know me, you might find out that I'm a decent person. ;)

Hmmm...might it be the PM, perhaps? And the lies?

Oh, and yeah, there's a winky after "decent person" -- how appropriate.

Here's a pm I just got from morph201 on HF: I would appreciate it if you went back to head-case instead of trolling here. What's the matter? Head-Case forum is too boring for you now?

Between that comment and the other one he made, I'm pretty sure he's just bringing his insecurities with women to online forums.