Deals

Dusty Chalk

Elusive Disc:

Save with Elusive Disc even if you can't attend T.H.E. SHOW in person! SAVE 10% off your order from now until Jan 9th. It's not as good as being there in person, but it's the next best thing.

This offer ends Sunday, January 9th, 2011 at 12 midnight EST.

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'THE SHOW SALE' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This discount cannot be applied to PRE-ORDERS and items notated on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'. All Demos are eligible for this Sale!

Incidentally I see that 2 more of the AudioWave/Blue Note XRCDs just came out too, good timing. :) (Jackie McLean - Bluesnik and Freddie Hubbard - Open Sesame.)

Damn, why I don't live in the US, I would buy this laptop if I could, Quad-core Sandy Bridge CPU, ATI GPU (switchable), etc etc...

Get $150 off + $50 Coupon HP Pavilion dv6 & dv6t Quad Edition Core i7 review - LogicBUY

I would have rather had this, if only it had ATI AGP included. Dell Inspiron 17R Intel Core i5-460M, 6GB RAM, 640 GB HDD BLU-RAY (REFURBISHED) for $517. Is this a good deal?? Dell outlet - Slickdeals.net

That's a nice price, although I like the idea of Sandy Bridge more as is a lot more efficient (the TDP is misleading, in reality it is more efficient) and has a decent built-in GPU as well and in this configuration it has four cores, not two.

Good point. It is extremely nice for being so affordable.

Versinthe is pretty low-rent absinthe, honestly. It's legal now, you're better off just picking something up locally and skipping the hassle.

Figures, I'm stuck with the poor selection in my State set by the pathetic ABC.

I'm really interested to see how Living Social/Amazon handles this deal. They're at over 600k sold, mostly from individuals doing multiple orders. People were using "deal bucks" to get them for $5 and some of them become free after referrals. I ordered a couple for $5 with deal bucks late last night, but I'm almost certain I won't get them so I stopped going for more. But I didn't want to be the only one not getting in on the action just in case it does go through. Fingers crossed.

Elusive Disc:

10% off your order!

Don't Delay, Offer Ends Friday February 4th @ 6PM EST!

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'WINTER' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This discount cannot be applied to PRE-ORDERS and items notated on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'. All Demos are eligible for this Sale!

Music Direct:

Free shipping on orders over $75!

Place any order on our website or over the phone through February 4, 2011 and when you spend over $75, we will zero out the shipping charge on your order. NOTE: You will still see a charge on your order page, but know that it will removed automatically by our customer service department. Some exclusions apply:

• Order Must Exceed $75 of Regularly Priced Merchandise

• Free Shipping Offers Excludes Items That Must be Shipped by Truck

• Pre-orders are Excluded from this Offer

• FedEx Domestic Ground Service and U.S. Mail at the discretion of Music Direct

• All Expedited Shipping Rates Will Not Be Free

• Free Shipping Only Available in the 48 Contiguous States - No International Orders

• Offer is Good Until February 4, 2011