Joss Whedon's Dollhouse

n_maher

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been watching more episodes on Hulu and am getting used to her. Amazing how different I find her from you guys I find her boring, cardboard, acting is painful, capable I can see that and unusual yes. As an understated female lead it is certainly an interesting twist on the usual female lead. Though now that I think about almost every female lead role I see is pretty awful (except for Scully and I am sure there are others) so I can see your reasoning.

The 2nd ep of Dollhouse was significantly better than the premier which I didn't really like at all.

I wouldn't say I disliked the premiere. I wanted to know more about the story, but it didn't excite me to want to see the second episode badly.

The second episode on the other hand was very good. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Been watching more episodes on Hulu and am getting used to her. Amazing how different I find her from you guys I find her boring, cardboard, acting is painful, capable I can see that and unusual yes. As an understated female lead it is certainly an interesting twist on the usual female lead. Though now that I think about almost every female lead role I see is pretty awful (except for Scully and I am sure there are others) so I can see your reasoning.

I'm with you, I just didn't like her much. She almost always has this concerned, creased forehead look that just annoys me. I gave up on the show after about 5 or 6 episodes though.

:cool:

No, I want very much to pay for internet, but I live in a relatively remote location that is only serviced by dialup, which I do pay for out of desperation.

I won't buy satellite TV because a) I'm poor as well as too damn cheap, and B) if I did I would spend too much time watching bad TV and not enough time whining on the internet.