Do You Have A Question having something to do with T-Shirts?

luvdunhill

This thread is for the purposes of asking and answering questions about T-Shirts that you have either been unable to find anywhere else in this forum or asking a question that somehow seems inappropriate to ask in other threads. As long as the question has something to do with T-Shirts, anything goes (within respectable reason, of course). Your questions and their answers may be about anything that has to do with any type of T-Shirt.

I cycle my shirts in the wash at 50 hz, but I can sometimes go all the way down to 45 hz. You can really 'feel' it's tactile feedback, especially if the clothes have been burned in the dryer, or have gotten lopsided in the machine, and have become less linear. Tossing a couple blackgates into the mix really spices things up, with a rhythmic tambourine-like accompaniment.

none, we jus need the order one. Dusty just wants to be the AdamCalifornia of headcase tshirts
Okay, Mr. my-way-or-the-highway. blink.gif

I didn't see Mike's choices being implemented in a fair and democratic fashion, so I took it upon myself. Remind me never to get involved with anything like this ever.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

DustyCalifornia:

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative threads and posts. I appreciate your contributions to the community. Can you please inform us as to the current state of affairs in regards to the group buy? Have final decisions been made on design? shirt colors? ink colors? Thank you.

Tommy T-Shirt

DustyCalifornia:

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative threads and posts. I appreciate your contributions to the community. Can you please inform us as to the current state of affairs in regards to the group buy? Have final decisions been made on design? shirt colors? ink colors? Thank you.

Tommy T-Shirt

No, I can't, fuck you and the horses all of y'all rode in on.

What's a t-shirt?

finally, we are getting somewhere. To answer your question, a T-shirt (or tee shirt) is a shirt, usually buttonless, collarless, and pocketless, with a round neck and short sleeves, that is pulled on over the head and covers most of a person's torso. The sleeves of the T-shirt extend at least slightly over the shoulder but not completely over the elbow (in short-sleeve version). A shirt that is either longer or shorter than this ceases to be a T-shirt.

I wonder if there are huge differences in looks if the gilmore t-shirt is modified with better parts. maybe better resistors, caps, and a hand wound power supply???

my guess is you'd have better luck if you hand wound the transformer in the supply. hand winding the psu itself might lead to a short, which of course, would miraculously be fixed by using black gates.

my guess is you'd have better luck if you hand wound the transformer in the supply. hand winding the psu itself might lead to a short, which of course, would miraculously be fixed by using black gates.

Would hand 'winding' give me a 'stiff' transformer? Because I showed a picture of my t-shirt to my cousin and he wanted more 'stiff'. He also said something about Blacks give more stiff.