First Post

ingwe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't allow your type here. Welcome!

Good. Because I would never want to join a group that would have me as a member. (Thanks Groucho.)

For some reason, this place was completely off my radar--until the Atlanta meet last week. I won't name the traitors who clued me in. They did say that I 1) need a thick skin here and 2) I should never mention this place on the other place. (Sounds like drama.)

-m

Edited by ingwe
OCD

Fitz, you should catch a ride with ingwe and come up to the dc meet.

Fitz is always welcome to ride shotgun. But, I may be driving on to Chicago after the meet. I'll know Monday.

Welcome Ingwe!

Now drop......

(I'd give a smile but I have no smilies option)

<3 :P

Good. Because I would never want to join a group that would have me as a member. (Thanks Groucho.)

For some reason, this place was completely off my radar--until the Atlanta meet last week. I won't name the traitors who clued me in. They did say that I 1) need a thick skin here and 2) I should never mention this place on the other place. (Sounds like drama.)

-m

Welcome.

Obviously the traitor was unfamiliar with all the rules.

fight-club2.jpg

Welcome ingwe! My handle on HF is jjhatfield. We chatted a bit at CJ.

I was clued in to HC early in my audio career and obviously have spent much more time here. Its a great community that has become even better due to the addition of many excellent members in the months leading up to and since CJ.

Welcome ingwe! My handle on HF is jjhatfield. We chatted a bit at CJ.

I was clued in to HC early in my audio career and obviously have spent much more time here. Its a great community that has become even better due to the addition of many excellent members in the months leading up to and since CJ.

Hey! I remember you! One thing I like about this place is a distinct lack of "Which is the best headphone for cowbells" threads. :)