What would you like to eat, but can't or won't?

Other night I saw a show on taboo-food featuring popularity of horse flesh--particularly in France.

It's true. Chevalines, horse meat butcher shops, are everywhere. They are easy to spot as they have a figure of a horse's head above the door.

I've had ground horse meat. It's leaner and sweeter than ground beef.

• 2 weeks later...

i am breaking down...

i've been wanting ramen for weeks and finally broke and got a bowl over the weekend, but got the smallest size.

and the burgers, i've been wanting a double-double from in-n-out, cheese burger from five guys, or a the father's office burger... tonight i am weak -- father's office burger is mine!

i am breaking down...

i've been wanting ramen for weeks and finally broke and got a bowl over the weekend, but got the smallest size.

and the burgers, i've been wanting a double-double from in-n-out, cheese burger from five guys, or a the father's office burger... tonight i am weak -- father's office burger is mine!

where at?

I've kinda been craving a burger, but it's just from lack of red meat. I don't think I even like the fast food joint burgers that much. Definately thinking bout getting a steak.

For the most part, probably fried chicken.

• 3 weeks later...