Look What I Just Got!

boomana

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific build on a gorgeous amp, Nate. Beautiful layout, meticulous attention to detail, and very nice touches with the power button, etc.

The very best, though is all the fun our people have had with our east coast marks. Will be sweet seeing the looks on their faces when you send me the amp. Fun with Vicki and Mike, eh? This one was easy ... what shall we do for the next con? Perhaps something with DOTU and jp#s? Whatever it is, it should involve buckets of money coming our way ... times are tough, and gear isn't cheap.

My people thank your people for a job well done.

It's not enough that Gene stole the WA6 SE out from under me. Now he wants the Beta. Well I say no! I draw the line in the Sarasota beach sand. I know I risk the black helicopter visiting me one night but some needs to stand up to this gear bandit. Bring it one Mr. Black Opps but you have to go through Hong Kong Jewey to get!

hong_kong_phooey.jpg

That amp is badass.

Thanks Vincent, I'm 90% sure you'll get to meet it in NYC in less than 2 weeks. Mike is insisting I properly burn it in before shipping. :)

And thanks to everyone for the kind words. I swapped the input jfets on the problematic channel tonight and the amp is now a DC offset free zone. ;D

Here is the list exchange list!

-=Germania=- <--> Steve_72

tyrion <--> n_maher

First of all, I am pissed off that one of you two guys didn't get mated with -=Her=- because that would have been fun times.

Second of all, are you exchanging a Beta22 for US Dollars, or are you going to come up with something in addition to your commercial exchange? :cool:

Right now I'm wondering if I should post a picture of the beta22 and claim that it is Mike's XMass exchange gift. I could say it's in the spirit of the Krmathis build and that I'd decided to give it to whomever I was partnered with in the exchange. :)

Which cd do you want in exchange for the Beta22?