Blast in Bozeman

guzziguy

Amazingly, there is only one person missing at this point out of 11 or so who might have been in the 3 buildings at that point. No injuries that I have heard about. It happened at 8:15 am which really limited to number of people who might have been there. Todd knows the husband of a woman who cleans the restaurant that is rubble. She works early in the morning but called in sick today. Pretty darn lucky. :o

Amazingly, there is only one person missing at this point out of 11 or so who might have been in the 3 buildings at that point. No injuries that I have heard about. It happened at 8:15 am which really limited to number of people who might have been there. Todd knows the husband of a woman who cleans the restaurant that is rubble. She works early in the morning but called in sick today. Pretty darn lucky. :o

Or suspicious, though I really hope that she was just lucky. The police will certainly check out her story.