Special Edition Zana Deux

Asher

Please don't scare people like this.

Do you know that crazy people become extremely uncontrollable and lose all self-restraint when a manufacturer introduces a Special Edition?

It appears to be a unit with additional hi-lo impedance switch and nickel plated capacitors. (Front page)

Edited by Elephas

Please don't scare people like this.

Do you know that crazy people become extremely uncontrollable and lose all self-restraint when a manufacturer introduces a Special Edition?

It appears to be a unit with additional hi-lo impedance switch and nickel plated capacitors. (Front page)

Yes... it does...

haha sorry. I was being sarcastic as well... or maybe it was directed at the OP. I forget. :rolleyes:

Hasn't the ZD gone through a few iterations?

Who knows anymore:p

Yeah, the ZD has gone through a couple different iterations, mostly dealing with different rectifiers/damper diodes. I think the last revision resulted in some tweaked values in the power supply. This special edition, according to what Craig told me, will have a 3 ohm output for the low switch, and the hi switch is the stock ZD out of 12 ohm. Craig didn't tell me anymore regarding how its done or what the nickel plated capacitors are all about.