HD800 Impressions

tkam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you won't be saying that if you accidentally step on your MK1 cable while wearing them and they detach from the housing.:o

Oohh nice one ^-^ way to put fear in every mk1 owner's head

I loaned my O2 Mk1 to wiatrob today for a couple of weeks, and that was the one precaution I gave him when I agreed to it. Waiting to see if he discovers the Stax fart on his own.

Waiting to see if he discovers the Stax fart on his own.

How could one not? The fart was nearly a deal breaker in my first week of MK1 ownership, though I have gotten acclimatized to it, and both get it far less often as well as not being so bothered the rare times I do hear it.

How could one not? The fart was nearly a deal breaker in my first week of MK1 ownership, though I have gotten acclimatized to it, and both get it far less often as well as not being so bothered the rare times I do hear it.

I never understood the problem with the O2 squeal. You guys must headbang alot more than me when you listen to music on them.

Crazy headbangers and their headbanging music. Get off my lawn Toole! :chair:

• 2 months later...