ok ok you guys win

gatto

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if you were getting ready to blow somebody. Pretty sure they'd tell you then.

So in theory you could pretend you want to blow somebody to find out whether or not your tongue has been replaced by an isopod.

Oh and Gatto, if you haven't run away screaming yet, well welcome to Head-Case. :)

Or if you were getting ready to blow somebody. Pretty sure they'd tell you then.

So in theory you could pretend you want to blow somebody to find out whether or not your tongue has been replaced by an isopod.

Oh and Gatto, if you haven't run away screaming yet, well welcome to Head-Case. :)

lol thanks

Dude, brilliant. A BJ in a BJ; a double BJ. Like a double quarter pounder, except not, because the beef patty isn't in the other beef patty. Wait, what were we talking about?

Okay, that's enough HC for me, today.:D

i'll try this strategy tomorrow.

Post pics or it didn't happen.

Dude, brilliant. A BJ in a BJ; a double BJ. Like a double quarter pounder, except not, because the beef patty isn't in the other beef patty. Wait, what were we talking about?

Honestly, the DB-BJ hadn't even entered my mind, so the brilliance is all yours Sir. It may even become the ultimate sexual act for a male, at least until the inter vaginal isopod is discovered. Could that then be referred to as double dipping?

It could also be a revelation for those very odd women who really don't want to perform fellatio for their men. They can transfer away any thoughts of distaste, and place them squarely on the isopod (here fore to be referred to as isopodBJ).

That also brings to conscious a new nickname for one slimy, profiteering HFer, don't it? :D

I'm so proud of my hc men. A simple hello thread from a brand new female member has inspired the most concentrated effort of penis and vagina posts in hc history.
You're not proud of me, I have studiously avoided posting in this thread.

That said, I will not lower the penis/vagina density, so:

I <3 vagina and my penis.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

That also brings to conscious a new nickname for one slimy, profiteering HFer, don't it? :D

Er, would that be LobsterBJ or Isopodking(BJ)?

do you think IsopodBJ is a fan of the DT48, too?

I think he can only handle BJing one iPod/headphone at a time; for all I know, his next target might well be the DT48.

Yo dawg...

I put an isopod in your mouth so you can blow someone while blowing someone.

• 2 weeks later...